March 07, 2013

Contoh Lamaran Kerja


Jakarta,  March,07, 2013
Subject : Employment Application


Dear
Mr(s) Manager Personnel
PT. Tukang Pipa


Dear Sir(s)

I applied for a position as a Mechanical engineer in your company, because I feel my educational background appropriate to fill this position. I undersigned :

Name                                   : ....                                                
Place and date. Birth           : ....
Address                               : ....
                                            : ....
HP                                        : ....
Email                                    : ....
Marital Status                       : ....

As my resume indicates, I've joined the company that specializes in Welhead, Christmas Tree Manufacturing as a Drafter and training participants of Standard API, as drafter I was involved in making design and selection of materials according to the standard API

Great I hope to be given an interview, and can explain more in depth about me. As implied in the resume (curriculum vitae), I have the educational background, experience and potential of a hard worker.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,


(       -         )

No comments: